Wednesday, October 26, 2005

One Post Right After the Other, Aren't You Lucky?

For some reason I felt it necessary to share this with you before going to bed.

I just cut my tongue on a throat drop. Seriously. And it bled a LOT. I kept thinking, "Okay, it's slowing down now," but then it just kept gushing. Ten minutes later it's finally slowed to a drip, and I can live with that.

Who cuts their tongue on a throat drop? I mean, really. I'm switching to ibuprofen for my throat (which, upon closer inspection is very red, swollen, and quite possibly just plain angry, necessitating something a little stronger than an herb-laced piece of candy) and going to bed.

Goodnight, sweet dreams, and be careful with the throat drops.

4 comments:

amy said...

I've done that too. I mean, sometimes they've got a sharp spot, and the more you suck on it, the more pronounced the sharp spot gets.

Eek. Hope you feel better soon.

marymuses said...

Amy, I'm so glad to hear that I'm not the only one.

I just went to Target and stocked up on all sorts of cold medications; hopefully those will work, because otherwise: Ghetto Healthcare, here I come.

Shiz said...

Mmmmm ... ghetto healthcare.

marymuses said...

Ghetto Healthcare isn't that bad; it's just sometimes a little annoying. I can deal with annoying, but only if absolutely necessary.