Tuesday, November 29, 2005

And Then There Was Pie

my birthday pie

The birthday party was wonderful. There was (and is) a LOT of pie. Thanks to all who sent their good wishes and to everyone who came to the party. I feel so loved and special! You made turning thirty twenty-four fun. There aren't a ton of photos, as I was busy celebrating and just gave the camera a break, but you can see a little album here.

It was just the kind of party I'd hoped for: Plenty of people came, and then at the end there were some folks from what I like to call "way back in the day" lingering to chat and munch and just hang out. I went to bed well past midnight and woke up tired this morning, but it was worth it. It was most definitely worth it. Thanks, everybody. You're the best!

3 comments:

Shiz said...

I would have stayed up with you well past midnight, too!

Eponine's Cowboy said...

Glad you had a good birthday! Sounds like it was a fun time.

marymuses said...

Shiz, I wish you'd been here!

Eponine, thank you. I hope you got to try some pie on my special day, and that it suited your kitty tastes.