Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Let The Corny Sentimentalities Begin!

This morning when I told Kelly that I would stay through the end of May, she jumped up and down with her arms in the air and gave me a big hug. She's normally very reserved, so to say that it was an indication of her excitement is perhaps an understatement. She also told me that yesterday when she was talking to the nanny agency, answering all their questions for my reference, she almost started to cry, thinking of all I'd done for them and how much they were losing. I am bowled over by how much she cares for me, by how grateful she is, by how I have affected her life, and the lives of her children, in ways I never guessed. I am truly blessed to work for someone who appreciates what I do so much. I am grateful, more than I can express, to work for this family, to have found them when I did and to be able to stay with them as long as I have.

There have been a great many people who have encouraged me in my new endeavor, who have helped me get certain requirements for the agency taken care of, who have prayed for me and loved on me and supported me--and who have also expressed that they'll miss me very much when I go. I am blessed beyond any measure to have so many people in my life who care for me so much. I really don't know how to thank all of you. I am grateful to all of you--whether I know you in real life and see you on a regular basis, or you read here and sometimes leave your comments. I am so very, very thankful to all of you for your support, for your prayers, for your encouragement. How amazing it is that some of you have never met me, yet you have been praying for me? How cool are you? Seriously.

So thank you, one and all, for being here for me. You are amazing and wonderful and super-fantastic, and I am thankful for you, each and every one of you. You rock. Back and forth and side to side. I can't wait to share the rest of this journey with you.

2 comments:

Shiz said...

We're excited, too, Mary. You GO girl.

marymuses said...

Thanks, Shizzles. You're the best!