Monday, November 07, 2005

More Words From Productivity Central

Seriously people: If I continue to be this productive, I will soon have nothing left to do. Mary Liz and I ran errands today, and here is where we went, in chronological order, beginning at 8:20am: doctor's office for Mary Liz's flu shot, DMV, park by the DMV, O'Reilly Auto Parts, Target, the bank, my place (to change clothes since I spilled oil on my favorite jeans), Starbucks, FedExKinko's, Tim's office to pick up my DVD (thanks, Tim!), Target again (we had to wait to hear back from MLiz's mom about a dress she wanted), the post office, and home for lunch. We are Dy. Na. Mite. And we are also very tired. MLiz is sleeping now, but I am up taking care of a few little things, one of which will affect your reading pleasure here at marymuses.com. Because my blog shows up when I am googled, I am removing anything that may seem offensive to prospective employers. I'm saving the entries that I really love, so if one of your favorites disappears and you just simply have to have it because you love it so very much (um, right), you can e-mail me (marymuses@gmail.com) and I'll send you a copy.

There are some other things going on around here that I'd love to tell you about, but I don't want to say anything until I've weighed my options and made a sound decision. (And the sound of Mary's head spinning was heard throughout the land...)

Just when I think I know what's going on, I find out that I'm mistaken. In this case, though, either way things go will be good for me. So that's good news, very good news indeed.

Enjoy your Monday.

No comments: