Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I'm Going to Reply to All Your Comments

No, really, I am. Because I have things! To say! About the things! You said! About the things! That I said!

I know, I know, enough with the exclamation points, Excita-Girl.

Right.

So I'm going to do that but not right now because right now I'm about to have a breakthrough with my very trendy sudoku habit. (Also I'm going to eat oreos, but I could do that and reply to your comments at the same time, so that's not necessary information.) (But I just shared it anyway.) (Because I am just that sure that you care about my oreo consumption.) (Anyway.) (What was I saying?)

I am so serious about the breakthrough this time. You should see my face. It is Ser. I. Ous. Seriously. X-wing logic, you belong to me! All your digits will align magically under the spell of my Hello Kitty pencil and cheapo Target pencil top eraser!

Ahem.

Sorry.

I just, um, get a little excited about being all sudoku-savvy.

Talk amongst yourselves.

I'll give you a topic.

Oh, wait, no I won't. Mingle if you feel like it. I've got a puzzle to solve.

2 comments:

Shepcat said...

OK, then…

So, Shiz, it looks like Mary finally went off the deep end, huh? … This seven-layer dip is fantastic. Have you tried it yet?

Shiz said...

See Shep, it was only a matter of time. But I don't think she's so lost she can't come back. Yet. I do love seven-layer dip. I feel like pigging out on this all night. Perhaps I'll hover around the food table all evening.

What do you think she means when she says she'll reply to our comments? About mayo? I still say it's gooo-hood on a hamburger. Plus an insane amount of ketchup and mayo on french fries is quite fantastic.