Monday, February 13, 2006

Okay, So Wait a Minute...What?

Some time ago whilst troubled and unable to sleep, I succumbed to an online marketing ploy and downloaded what I like to refer to as The Stupidy Embarassing EBook. No, I won't tell you what it is. But I will tell you that in the process I got signed up for all sorts of Stupidy Embarassing Spam, some of which comes nearly every day. Since it goes directly to my spam folder, I haven't bothered to unsubscribe, and because I am entirely too curious for my own good, I've read a couple of the e-mails. Which: Oh, dear. Please stop.

They all have titles like "What A Man Should Do For You" and "How To Keep Him Interested," which from the get-go should indicate DANGER! DANGER! RED ALERT! The very best part, though, is when the dispenser of spam e-mail dating advice admits that she has a really hard time getting dates. So, um, ma'am? What are your qualifications again? Oh, you have none? Oh, okay. Well...uh...good luck, then, to you and to all your faithful readers.

I'm off to unsubscribe...

No comments: