Friday, March 24, 2006

Just Because I Feel Like Telling You

1. I am working hard on downloading all my vacation photos so I can process them and make you a pretty, pretty (like a princess!) album on flickr. There are a some up already, but not the prettiest ones. Once I get everything off the CF cards, I'll start Photoshopping and then I'll have something to share. I realize this process would be ever-so-much faster if I'd invested in A) a CF card reader and B) a newer version of iPhoto, but alas, I prefer to spend my money on important things like shoes and bunny cake pans. Also underwear, but I probably shouldn't mention that in mixed company. (OOPS! Too late!)

2. Though the children slept beautifully all night, I did not. And I. Am. Tiiiiiired.

3. I cannot WAIT for the kids' mom to get home this evening. With my luck, her flight will be delayed and I'll be here until some ungodly hour, like, say 7:45pm, but I'm still hoping and praying that it'll be more like the projected arrival time of 6:15ish.

4. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

Here's to a speedy entrance into the weekend.

2 comments:

Shiz said...

I LOOOOOOOOOVE the bunny cake pan!

Good investment; we love W-S.

PLEASE post pictures of EVERY BUNNY CAKE you EVER make!

marymuses said...

I'm so glad you like it! I will do my best to post photos of any and all bunny cakes. There's another bunny cake pan (a jackrabbit, actually) that I want, so maybe I'll get that and then I'll have one crouching bunny and one sitting bunny. I could make the two cakes in flavors that complement one another. Doesn't that sound like a great idea?