Sunday, February 25, 2007

Is That Jane Jetson?

Oh, no, it's Jennifer Hudson. What's up with that jacket, kids? The dress looks beautiful, but the jacket is a little "Oh, honey, NO."

Also, Rachel Weisz has a lovely gown, but the necklace is too much. Take it off! Now! Before they take any more photos so they can point to each one and say how wrong you are when they do Fashion Police tomorrow!

Hi, I have cable, and I love to watch E! Live from the Red Carpet. I should be showering, but the commercial breaks aren't long enough.

Do you think it's wrong that I like Live from the Red Carpet more than I like watching the actual awards shows? Please don't answer that unless your answer is no.

P.S. JLo's hair looks nice, but I don't like her dress. I don't like Cameron Diaz's dress either. What is she wearing, a napkin? Origami?

P.P.S. I don't like the fuschia on Jessica Biel, but I'm sure there are plenty of people who like the ass on Jessica Biel.

P.P.P.S. I think what I'm doing right now is what the crazy kids today call "liveblogging." I'll try quit for now and sum up later. How about that?

P.P.P.P.S. Just one more. Kelly Preston, dear, animal prints do not belong on the red carpet. Please change.

No comments: