Monday, February 12, 2007

You Can Call Me Weirdy McStrangerton

Amalah tagged all her readers to do a meme, and since I've skipped out on so many I've been tagged for in the past, partly due to laziness and partly due to my swiss cheese memory, I decided to do this one. It's called Six Weird Things About Me. Laziness won't keep me from this one, as I've got a deep well to draw from, making this post one that will pretty much write itself. Here we go:

1. As a child I found the smell of my own hair to be so comforting that I would hold it in front of my nose habitually. These days if I find myself doing that, I stop myself, but I still can't take it for long if I notice that my hair smells different than usual. I find it to be disconcerting, and I feel somewhat compelled to wash it as soon as possible.

2. I like to eat cheese crackers and milk chocolate. Together. The best combination is Kashi TLC cheese crackers and Hershey's Kisses.

3. I regularly have trouble falling asleep because I am hungry, and I have gone so far as to keep snacks in my nightstand so that I can just eat something really quickly and get to sleep.

4. I have a fear of not being able to get clothes off once I get them on. It took me a really long time to be able to wear clothes that have to be pulled off over my head, and there are still a lot of things I won't try on at stores unless I've got a good friend nearby that can help me out if I get stuck. Ultimately, I prefer to be able to pull my arms out first and then lift the garment over my head.

5. I really like wearing those toe separators you get to wear during a pedicure. They feel nice.

6. I have a favorite kind of ice.

If you're reading this, you've been tagged. Go on now, let your freak flag fly.

2 comments:

canaan said...

Amazing...I can totally identify with your hair smelling habit. I do the same thing, especially if I am bored or lonely, wow! Mine comes from having long hair for so much of my life!:D

canaan said...

oh yeah...and to get my results for being tagged you'll have to go to


http://blog.myspace.com/canaansland


SMile!