Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Double Your Money, Triple Your Fun

Right now if you donate to Habitat for Humanity, your gift will be matched dollar for dollar. They've received a matching grant, so every dollar that you donate will magically turn into two. In addition, if you give $20 or more and let me know about it, I'll send you a set of four note cards and envelopes featuring photos I've taken in New York City this year. Give $50 or more and get an 8 1/2" x 11" print of a photo of your choice.

How's that for a win-win-win situation?

Once you've made your donation, claim your fabulous prizes by e-mailing your name, donation amount, and address to me at marymuses at gmail dot com. The note card photos are pre-selected, but the print is up to you, so please specify one from my flickr gallery unless you'd like to be surprised. Some of the better shots are in this set and this one.

No comments: