Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cannoli: It's What's for Breakfast

Also: ECLAIRS.

I felt it was my duty as a responsible citizen to consume the pastries that were left over from the photo shoot I did this morning. The cookies I put in the freezer for my mom to take home with her after she visits next weekend, but I think we all know how well cannoli and eclairs freeze, which is not well at all. I wouldn't want to burden anyone with the task of eating less than fresh pastries. So I took care of it. You can thank me later.

Turns out the weekend goes a long way towards making up for a week that insisted on biting me in the posterior at every given opportunity. There's no big reason that the weekend has been so great, just a lot of little ones. I got my bangs trimmed. I worked an extra job for a new family, and they were delightful. I found some exceptional bargains at Pier 1. I got some photos processed. I relaxed. It's been good.

It's off to Starbucks and the train now, for I've got a a museum to visit and some chocolates to purchase. I can't take you with me, but I'll bring back some pictures for you, I promise. We can both pretend you were along for the ride.

No comments: