Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Dear Target, (Again)

If I've asked you once, I've asked you a thousand times. Please stop being awesome! It's enough, really, that you have all the basics I need--the sunblock, the deoderant, the shower caddies--but to add things that are cute and affordable which I don't really need? That's where you've gone all wrong.

I heart you, Target, with a big, glittery, seventy-five percent off Valentine heart, adorned with the red sticker I'm so fond of finding on your end caps. Please, if you heart me at all, even without the seventy-five percent off-ness and the red sticker, don't do things like this to me any longer. You know I can't resist, and my budget doesn't like the lack of resistance.

All my red-sticker adoration,
Mary

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Target:

Please come to CANADA already. To Vancouver. You could go in where Seats is downtown and I wouldn't miss it at all.

Love, your friend,

Shiz

Anonymous said...

Er, SEARS.

I am delusional with lack of Tarjaaaay.