Tuesday, July 10, 2007

If You're Wondering What Love Looks Like

It looks like a pair of really excellent Camper Twins.

i was wearing pajamas at the time

I think it's apparent to nearly everyone that I do not need as many shoes as I have, and also true that this pair of shoes carries the kind of price tag that makes me feel a little bit guilty about the purchase. Yet the man I love ponied up the cash to indulge my Camper Twins whims and bought me these, and then only laughed at me a little bit when I insisted on wearing them with my pajamas. While watching The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air, by the way.

It's true I have no shame.

It's also true that you would miss the full glory of this pair of shoes if you could not see them properly aligned so that the pink snail design shows.

love in shoe form

You're squeeing inside right now, aren't you? It's okay. You can't help it.

1 comment:

holly said...

i totally did just squeeee. that snail is the best!