Thursday, October 04, 2007

Random Notes

Dear Boden,

Please stop being absolutely everything I ever desired in a clothing vendor. You know I can't afford you. It would be much appreciated if you would cease and desist with the perfection already. It's that or have more sales and deeper discounts. Please choose, and please lean towards the second option.

Love,
Mary

...

Dear Time,

What happened? Where did you go? I had three hours to get things done, and now it's down to two. Take it easy, all right? Slow down. I can't keep up with you anymore.

Sincerely,
Mary

...

Dear Target,

I need red stickers on the following, and I'm talking 75% off red stickers, not that measly 30% off: sheets, lamps (only ones that go with my decor, please), non-plastic storage items, bookshelves, cat food.

With gratitude for your cooperation,
Mary

2 comments:

Shiz said...

You are right about Boden. Damn them.

Shiz said...

Also, many of our pet stores have a buy 10 bags get the 11th bag free on pet food. Our Petcetera does it, even tho I hate them. Our local store does it, too. We just got our 10th -- Our next bag is free!