Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Truth is That I'm Just Very Boring

I could have posted many times over the past however-long-it's-been, but...I was busy. I should probably use a question mark with that. I was busy? Because honestly? What I've been doing at my computer, other than looking for cheap Avenue Q tickets and trying to find a miracle cure for stubborn cystic acne, is trolling the furniture section of Craigslist, laughing out loud at what people are trying to charge for their (sometimes very) used goods. I mean, $400 for your circa 1986 sofa and loveseat? What, do you think Isaac Mizrahi is shopping on Kansas City's Craigslist? (If you don't get what I mean about Isaac and 1986, please see Exhibit A, Exhibit B, and Exhibit C, or just head to his section of your local Target and feel all those glorious shoulder pads for yourself.)

But as much fun as that is, I did promise to prove just why we win at having the cutest cats. Please to enjoy Eponine chasing her tail.



The best part is at the end, when she lays down and gives us the owl ears, like, "What? I make my own fun, humans."

Up next: Phae watches the video of Eponine chasing her tail. The excitement around here just never ends.

2 comments:

holly said...

best. video. ever.

Kristin said...

Boo, shoulder pads! Yesterday, I saw all these little junior high girls dressed in 80s-esque clothes. It looked like they were playing dress-up. Again, boo shoulder pads!