Tuesday, December 18, 2007

All I'll Ever Talk About Forever, So Get Used To It

I'm sure you all guessed that it wouldn't be long before I gave Lucy Snowe her very own photo set on flickr. Well, here you go.

I'd forgotten how fun it is to have a kitten in the house. Lucy plays hard and then sleeps so soundly I can pick up one of her paws and let it drop limply without her ever knowing (an impossibility with my older cats). She comes sliding across the hardwoods when she is called, eager to see who? Who? WHO WANTS LUCY SNOWE??? And do you have cheese? She likes the Whisker Smackers the other cats turn down, jam straight off my toast, and flossing her teeth with the Christmas tree. She has discovered the big kitties' food and digs right in, then heads to her bowl for round two. She takes all the toys she fancies and puts them in the bathroom for later use. She falls off of things and leaps right back up, sometimes falling down again. She wraps herself around my ankle in the morning and won't let go until I pick her up.

In other words, she's pretty much adorable.

lucy snowe is spying on you

Lucy Snowe wishes you a happy holiday season. Also, please may she lick your jam?

1 comment:

Shiz said...

Lucy, you may lick all of my jam.

Mary, we MUST have Lucy Snowe video, STAT!