Sunday, February 10, 2008

News, Schmews

So there's this big hubbub about an MSNBC anchor making a comment about Hillary "pimping out" Chelsea, and frankly I don't really get what the big deal is. It's called slang, people. I think we all can tell when it's being used as slang and when someone means it literally. USE YOUR COMMON SENSE. IT IS NOT THAT HARD.

This is why I do not pay a great deal of attention to the news.


There is some news I can get behind, though, and that news is the good news of Obama's sweep of four states and the Virgin Islands this weekend. What I'm about to say may be controversial, but I'm going to let you in on this little secret anyway.

I know why Obama won all those states this weekend. It's because I was wearing my lucky shoes.

lucky shoes

Well, probably also because he's the best man for the job, but still. I'm certain my shoes were quite helpful.

PS--Don't tell Hillary's people; they might try to take them right off my feet.

2 comments:

Shiz said...

Of course your shoes are the reason. they rock, Obama rocks, and you rock. It's cosmic.

Shiz said...

Ugh. SPAM.