Friday, February 29, 2008

Three Things

1. Lucy plays fetch, but she doesn't always bring the item all the way over to us. After that, it becomes a battle of wills. Who will go get it first, humans or cat? Because we are weak-willed suckers, it's usually us.

2. On Wednesday I saw a side table in the middle of a pile of someone's junk on the side of the road, and I got really excited because I've been wanting one, but haven't been willing to pay real cash dollars to get one. When I went to dig it out, I discovered that I wasn't getting just any side table for free; I was getting a side table with a built-in brass ashtray for free. Don't even try to pretend you're not jealous.

3. I'm picking up a lot of extra jobs these days, and while one of them is every week on the same days, at the same time, the rest of them are just random odds and ends. This makes me a little bit disoriented. What day is it? What's your name, kid? Where did I park my car? What?

1 comment:

Nico said...

Mary,
Kelly and I were looking through your blog and photos on flicker. HOW FUN! You've got a GREAT eye for photography and you're blogs are hilarious. I'm wondering what kind of camera you use and when you and Jarod can come over for dinner.

NicholasSegura@mac.com