Thursday, June 26, 2008

What to Make When You Have a Lot of Blueberries

1. Blueberry Lemonade

blueberry lemonade!

2. Blueberry Tart

blueberry tart!

Neither of these took a ton of effort unless you count the juicer clean-up, which I always think is a pain in the neck. The juicing also left sweet blueberry pulp, which I'll be stirring into some yogurt, so I guess I could say 3. Blueberry Yogurt. I also plan on making a huge batch of blueberry muffins before I head out of town, so that would be 4. Blueberry Muffins. Beyond that I haven't really decided, as there are entirely too many options. Blueberry jam! Blueberry syrup! Blueberry coffee cake! Blueberry BUCKLE! It's just too much. I think I need a nap.

1 comment:

daysgoby said...

Blueberry GRUNT!

(yes, a real thing! And yummy with ice cream!)

mmm, blueberry ice cream...