Thursday, September 04, 2008

Progress as Promised

Look! Cabinets!

eponine would like to introduce you to our new cabinets

I mean, they don't have doors or anything, but we are one step closer to putting in the lower ones, which brings us one step closer to installing a sink, which brings me one step closer to eating real food for lunch instead of going, "Oh, forget it, I'll just grab a coffee." Or just having baked kitty cat.

baked kitty:  it's what's for dinner

It really is quite delicious, though I found the fur to be a bit chewy. I may be eating it a lot, though, because now we have THIS to distract us from working on the kitchen:

what jarod is doing

Brand! New! iMac! I think America's Next Top Model is going to look really nice on that 24-inch screen, don't you?

2 comments:

Jarod said...

Thanks for putting probably the most horrible picture of me on the web up.... really appreciate that.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the "I can't believe she posted that picture!" club!
Joan