Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Still Alive, Just Tiiiiiired

So we leave for Europe on Friday. Which of course means that I had to plan the busiest week possible for myself up until then. This is why I have been absent and most likely will be absent from the blogosphere for the rest of the week. Well, that and because of that old adage, "If you want something done, ask a busy person." I suddenly have a rush of energy, an outpouring of motivation. I want to get things done, and honestly, it's kind of annoying. Just ask my husband.

Posting here will be light (as it has been as of late), but you can always keep up with me on twitter. I anticipate posting plenty once we arrive in Nice on the 29th (we're in London until then), as our favorite thing to do their is hang out in Place Rossetti, picking up some wifi and some ice cream.

Enjoy the rest of your week, internet.

No comments: