Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yes, It's True

Ladies and gentlemen, thanks to my husband and father-in-law, we now have running water in our kitchen sink.

RUNNING WATER!!!!!!!!!

Total bonus: the dishwasher works, too. And tonight? Rumor has it that the fridge will move from the living room back to the kitchen.

We are definitely moving right along. There's still plenty to do, but now I can at least begin organizing and getting things back to normal around this joint. First order of business: pasta for dinner! That didn't come from a carry-out source! Our lives are filled with excitement!

(Actually, first order of business is coffee for me, but I think by now that goes without saying, doesn't it?)

2 comments:

dayonthebeach said...

you have running water and I have a toilet that flushes...everytime!!

Life is good :>)

Shiz said...

It's beautiful!