Saturday, October 11, 2008

If You've Got Time on Your Hands

Then I have 126 photos I'd like to show you. There were more, and may still be more, but I don't want to talk about it. Well, except to say: ALWAYS have your photos in more than one place. That way if someone accidentally deletes them from one location, you still have them.

Ahem.

Anyway.

Click here for the set or here to jump right into a slideshow. Because of the way I uploaded them, they ended up in reverse chronological order, but if I hadn't said anything, you probably wouldn't know the difference. So pretend I didn't say anything, okay?

1 comment:

Nico said...

Mary,
Kelly and I just sat though the entire set of photos and WOW, what great great photos you took. They are really beautiful and we appreciate them.

Nicholas & Kelly