Saturday, November 08, 2008

Better Late Than Never

Those of you keeping track at home may have noticed that yesterday's post did not actually appear yesterday. Since this is NaBloPoMo month, I feel the need to clarify that it was written yesterday, but the internet connection we had last night did not allow me to post it. However, I offer no complaint on this account, as we are staying with people who not only let us stay here for free, but also give me a delicious latte every morning. It's so good that I don't even need to add sweetener. It's pretty much been awesome, so I hardly care about occasionally not having My Best Friend Internet close at hand.

Too add to the stunning lack of coherent content on this site, I will simply offer now that we had an amazing time at Holly and Jeremy's wedding, that everyone here seems to be a cat person (AWESOME), that we ate enough to keep us full until next Tuesday, and that we are incredibly happy to be here for the festivities. We are also incredibly happy to see the pillows that are waiting for us at the head of the bed. I promise to give you more text and photos once we return to our Midwestern homeland.

Until tomorrow, internet...

1 comment:

Sharon said...

That sounds like an amazing time!