Tuesday, November 25, 2008

It's 11pm--Let's Make Cookies!

Ah, the holidays--when everything is supposed to be merry and bright, but really I'm just running around like a chicken with its head cut off. There are bright spots, sure, but honestly? I'm one of those annoying people that loses weight during the holidays due to the stress. If I had my way, I'd spend the holidays in Tahiti and just phone it in. As it is, I have lots of places to go and plenty of extra work. That's just the way it is in my profession; when everyone else has time off, I have more work. Add to that the gift shopping and the extra cooking (which, for Thanksgiving, is mostly non-existent this time--thanks, Mom) and the extra places to be and you get me mixing up cookie dough at 11pm.

I am really looking forward to January 2nd.

No comments: