Sunday, November 02, 2008

Short, Sweet, and Without a Point

Sometimes I really hate working. It's not the job--I love what I do--it's just the time it steals from all the things I need to get done at home. Jarod and I have a system worked out wherein I work less outside the house and do more here, while he works full time and does less at home. This works out fairly well for us except when I end up working full time hours, as the laundry does not start to clean itself, nor do the groceries show up automatically, and the cats have long refused to clean the bathroom or do the dishes. Meals don't cook themselves either, and while I believe I have established here in the past that I could live on snacks alone, it doesn't cut it for Jarod.

Frozen pizza, however, does. So do waffles.

Thanks, freezer aisle.

No comments: