Thursday, November 20, 2008

Three Things, Because I Don't Have Time for More

1. One of my favorite parts of the day is when I walk in and see Lucy's ears pop up from behind the coffee table like little antennae.

2. Once a girl in my high school speech class who was an amateur palm reader told me that it looked like I would help a lot of children. I don't generally go in for that sort of thing, what with there being faith-related issues and whatnot, but I have never forgotten that, and have instead endeavored to make it true. Some days I think I'm doing a pretty good job of it. Other days I think I could do a lot better.

3. I wish that the Holiday Mint M&M's were still the same size as plain M&M's. I disapprove of their largeness. I will have to switch to mint Hershey's Kisses as my holiday mint chocolate treat this year. What a letdown.

2 comments:

k-stin said...

Did you know that they have premium M&M's that are mint? Not sure if they are too large.... Probably, but they sell them year-round.

Shiz said...

I found this for you!

http://tinyurl.com/yfq9fu

Mint Chocolate Pudding Cakes!