Tuesday, December 30, 2008

This Was Part of Mary's Official Tour of NYC

If you'd like to salivate, just click here. I don't know what I would have done when people came to visit me in Connecticut and spend the weekend in NYC if they hadn't all been good eaters. I was all "Doughnut Plant! Francesco! Zabar's! Jacques Torres!" I pretty much had to roll everyone onto the airport shuttle.

I mention this only because I was just asked if there was anything I wanted from NYC, and all I could think of was food. Too bad pizza doesn't travel well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Francesco??? We didn't hit it on any of my visits. :-( I need to go again!!
Mom

marymuses said...

Are you sure? It's the pizza place. We didn't get pizza when you visited?

Anonymous said...

We had GREAT pizza on my first visit! I definitely remember the restaurant, but not its name. Does that mean I don't need to go to NYC again?