Wednesday, March 11, 2009

And the Winner is...

CHARLIZE!

haircut!

It's still got a little growing to do before being truly ready for Ponytail Summertime, but it won't take long. I do love the new side-sweepy bangs and the fact that it's a bit more refined. My girl does good work. If you need a good stylist, do tell me, and I will point you in the right direction.

This has been a very satisfying day, from the nap to the haircut to the coffee with Rach to the roller shades I picked up at Lowe's. The evidence of my morning nap is there behind me in the form of the duvet and mussed up pillows on the sofa, which I've left in place for snuggling into with a book later tonight, and the evidence of things getting accomplished is all around. There are bits of the kitchen and bathroom in the living room (though that's not a toilet seat on the chair to the left, in case you're wondering--it's a ceiling medallion for above our dining room light), and there's a load of laundry waiting to be folded. It will have to wait a bit longer, though--I'm going to indulge in a workout while the house is still quiet.

(Though, honestly, can I call it quiet with the 30 Day Shred on? Probably not.)

4 comments:

daysgoby said...

And it's CUTE!!!!

Lithuanian librarian (retired) said...

I love it, Mary!! Stylish, comfortable and sophisticated.

cara said...

It's so pretty! Love the side-swept bangs (but then I have them too and thus am biased).

holly said...

It's great! You look fabulous in that cut, and beautiful as always!