Thursday, March 05, 2009

Dilemma!

Yesterday, while I was being my own personal assistant, I scheduled a hair appointment for next Wednesday. Here's the problem: I can't decide if I want to take it back to the easy, usual bob with bangs or if I'd like to grow it out a bit so as to be able to ponytail it for the summer. I need you to help me decide. Selma Blair or Charlize Theron?

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

(And if you must know, I'm leaning toward Charlize due to the ease of restyling after swimming, which I will undoubtedly do with most, if not all, of my kiddos this summer.)

6 comments:

cara said...

The Charlize, most def. You said you wanted to grow it out and be able to put it in a pony tail - neither of those applies to the Selma. Are you going to go as blonde as Char?

And I am dying looking at those crullers. I've learned to make a lot of things living abroad, but peanut butter M&Ms and donuts are not one of them.

k-stin said...

The Charlize one is cute, but maybe it's just Selma's expression on that pic! haha! Still Charlize's looks fun for something a little different.

A said...

Ooo, but you do the Selma so well. Charlize has a Sandra Dee thing going on with the flippy ends.

holly said...

i think you'd be cute either way, but my vote is for the selma style.

daysgoby said...

Charlize, definitely!

leslie t said...

Charlize - fo sho! The summer ponytail is a must.