Friday, September 18, 2009

Just One More Week, Hallelujah, Bless the Virgin Mary

I realize that we have seven days until we leave for vacation, so maybe I shouldn't be so obsessed with being mostly packed, but come on, guys, seriously, I need to have the good underwear on vacation, and I'm not waiting until the last minute to do laundry. The last minute is reserved for watching Jarod pack and feeling like I've forgotten something important.

I know it's beating a dead horse to keep mentioning this, but I have earned and am earning this vacation. We've got a busy weekend followed by a busy week ahead, plus plenty of things to get in order before we head out. I'm one of those annoying sensible people that likes to have the house cleaned and de-cluttered before we leave, plus we have a housesitter coming, and I am giving her the gift of clean sheets on the bed. You're welcome, Livie!

In the days before we leave it's pretty much work, work, adoption paperwork, work, work, work, find my freaking postage stamps that I know I have here somewhere, then off we go.

Hooray!

No comments: