Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Christmas(ish) Wish

I'm putting on my thinking cap, trying to figure out some crafty things to make for Christmas that will be special but not take too much time or too much money. And in the meantime, I am wishing for something handmade, but I may just set a little money aside and order it; I don't expect anyone to order something special when I am doing all handmade gifts. Besides, this has a purpose all it's own: I've been wanting to order a little something to wear while we wait for our daughter, and this seems to fit the bill. I would like it engraved with "i will find you." When she is home, I will pass this one on to her and have a little something made with both her chosen-by-us and her chosen-in-Ethiopia name on it. Maybe this one, which I can add to should she someday have a sibling.

And then I'll order my mom jeans, because that's what you do when you start wearing things with your child's name on it.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you. :)

I needed these smiles tonight.

thank you for rocking.