Sunday, November 08, 2009

Office Space Style

Tonight I sat down to scan in all the adoption documents we have completed, and our scanner decided not to work. I was all set to get a good chunk of the never-ending paperwork done, and then...nothing from Epson 2480. I expect that kind of crap from our printer, but come on, Epson. Throw a girl who's sick of the drudgery a bone. It would have been nice to get this done tonight. Now Epson and I are going to have a date in the backyard with a tire iron. If you've ever wanted to destroy a piece of equipment Office Space style, you should come over.

I'm kind of kidding, but then again, maybe I'm not. We could roast marshmallows afterwards and have s'mores. What do you say? Should we do it? You can bring your frustrating, broken electronic equipment, too.

No comments: