Friday, January 15, 2010

50% Detail Oriented is Detail Oriented Enough for Me

I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that:

1. I recognize that I need to do some serious proof reading and editing to most of my recent posts, all of which were sandwiched between Something Important That Must Be Done and Something Else Important That Must Be Done.

2. I probably won't do that anytime soon, so you anal retentive English majors might want to do some yoga or deep breathing or something and just accept that what I write here is often crap.

And then this, which doesn't need to be pointed out so much as mentioned, which is that our dossier for our adoption is on its way to Washington D.C. today to get authentication from both the U.S. and Ethiopia. That is very, very good. It means that even though my posts here have been riddled with errors, my adoption paperwork was not, and I can rest easy knowing that I can pay attention to details where it really counts.

(Adoption blog is here, in case you're into that sort of nonsense. You know, babies and me complaining and getting all schmaltzy and such.)

No comments: