Monday, February 01, 2010

Shiny and New

Isn't she pretty? Her name is Carmen.

her name is carmen

Much to my shock, I was able to help move both our old, crusty couch and Carmen. Jarod and I hoisted both through the front door with minimal issues. I guess those workout videos are effective. Who knew?

You might also notice something else shiny and new, which is this here blog thing. I hope you like it; I did it just for you. I kind of miss the doughnut photo, but not really. This suits me much better. After all, I'd rather eat doughnuts than look at them. Wouldn't you?

2 comments:

daysgoby said...

Carmen and your new blog are both fabulous!

Jennifer said...

YAY! ToTALLY Love it! Of course! it is fantastic, and I hated suffering sugar cravings after every blog visit. this is WAY better. Stimulates the beauty and the ultra-cool visual needs I have. Now I will want to come more, just to look at it! I wish I was handy enough to make mine cool like this. Oh well. Everyone is stuck with the ONE semi-arty pic I pretty much ever took.