Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

I not only wore an outfit that Old Lady Mary adored, but I also had a fresh haircut, which she declared to be "the perfect length." Double points for me!

tuesday, february 23, 2010

Mary just couldn't get enough of my plaid top. She kept exclaiming that it was just like what she has, and I couldn't for the life of me figure out what she meant since I'd seen all her clothing and couldn't recall a shirt that was similar. She rifled through her closet and produced the shirt in question with a look of joy; indeed, she also owns a plaid shirt. That's where the similarities end, but yes, we both own plaid shirts. In addition, I was wearing a black cardigan, and she only wears black jackets, so you see? We are just the same. We also both like chocolate. And things on sale. And kitty cats.

OH NO, WE ARE JUST THE SAME.

HELP.

Mary really loves these boots, and didn't miss the opportunity to point out how good they are in this weather. I also love these boots, but let me tell you, I am getting sick of wearing them because the weather leaves me few other options. Still, if it delights Mary, I will wear them from time to time in the heat of August. With knee socks. She is eccentric and particular and a bit of a crackpot, but oh, is she ever a peach. I just love her. I can't wait until next Tuesday.

No comments: