Tuesday, April 20, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

On Saturday I ended up at Target twice, once for myself and the second time to help a friend choose some bedroom linens and a lamp. During the first visit, I noticed the shirt I wore today (uh, spoiler alert?), but didn't feel justified in buying it. The second go round, I forced my friend to go look at the shirt with me and tell me it was worth $14.99. She said yes, and that was all the encouragement I needed. And you know what? It's totally worth $14.99. Maybe more.

tuesday, april 20, 2010

Click the picture if you want a lot more details on the outfit. A LOT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

It used to be that I didn't work on Tuesdays, but then my schedule with one family changed, and now my day flows from Mary to errands to work to whatever else is going on. For the most part, I find that I prefer not to change in between activities, even if I've got the time. So most of these Tuesdays will be about putting together outfits that are both pretty enough for a woman who calls me a model and also are functional for errands and child chasing. Fortunately, on Tuesdays I've got just one toddler girl to look after, so wearing a skirt is perfectly appropriate.

Phew.

No comments: