Wednesday, April 28, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

What? You're saying it's not Tuesday?

SHHHHHHHH.

Besides, I already told you that I'd post this late 50% of the time. Click on the photo for details of the outfit.

tuesday, april 27, 2010

My official excuse for posting late half of the time is that Tuesdays keep me busy, especially when I am feeling ambitious and decide that after work I should make dinner, hard-boiled eggs, and cookies all at the same time. Eggs and cookies are mainstays in our kitchen, and we were out of both, and as for dinner, well, I've just not been very good at making dinner lately, and I am trying to do better. In addition, I unloaded the dishwasher while completing my cooking tasks. I have an aversion to unloading the dishwasher in a timely manner, and it was a straight up miracle that I did it on the same day the dishes got clean. I considered that effort enough to slack off on other things and treat myself to a late night of reading. I finished this book, which I'm reading for one of my book clubs, and I highly recommend that you read it if you have time to ignore all your other assigned tasks. You won't want to put it down.

No comments: