Monday, May 31, 2010

Make it Work Monday: It's Not Working

I've decided to discontinue Make it Work Monday for a short while because I'm lazy. Or maybe because summer is busy. Or a combination of the two. But if you came back hoping for stain removal tips after I mentioned it last week, I'll go ahead and tell you what to use: liquid Biokleen all temperature detergent. Keep a small container of it near where you toss your dirty laundry, and rub it into the stain before you throw your dirty item into the hamper. Feel free to forget about it until your regularly scheduled laundry day; the longer it has to soak in, the better. This has worked better for me than any other stain treatment, and it's a total bonus that it's what I use to do my laundry anyway.

Speaking of laziness, I spent most of the day in my pajamas. It was fantastic. I still got some things done, but mostly things I could do sitting firmly on my posterior.

And then I worked out.

The end.

No comments: