Wednesday, May 05, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

Yes, it's Wednesday. Late again. It's just that Tuesdays are so busy, and now I've added a new thing to my list of things to accomplish, which is to cook dinner most nights. This means that if I've got something going on in the evening, Tuesday is over before I can get any additional tasks done, including posting my Tuesday photo. I'm sure you can all handle this just fine, and perhaps the suspense of waiting to see what I wore for an eccentric, half-blind, geriatric woman will make this all the more exciting. Without further ado, here's what I wore yesterday:

tuesday, may 4, 2010

Click on the photo for details (I keep saying that just in case someone new shows up, but I'm sure you all know the drill).

After I was done visiting Old Lady Mary, June Cleaver and I vacuumed together in our heels and pearls, then compared notes on making a perfect Jell-O mold.

Okay, maybe not. Maybe I just visited a person who is of like mind both in faith and politics, and we discussed showmanship as it relates to the jobs of Rush Limbaugh and Glenn Beck. And then maybe I went to work, came home, made dinner, went to book club accompanied by the key lime cupcakes I baked the night before. I think, actually, that's pretty much how it went.

No comments: