Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

I didn't get many compliments on this outfit today. It's okay; I wasn't trying very hard. Plus, I was comfortable through an early breakfast, chores at home, my visit with Old Lady Mary, grocery shopping, more chores at home, work, and shopping at Target unaware that my pants were unzipped. So that's good, I mean, except for the pants unzipped part. I think the shirt covered for me. What do you think?

tuesday, may 11, 2010

I resisted skinny jeans for a long time, but now it turns out that I love them, or at least I love the ones of them with generous enough stretch to still allow my blood to circulate. I have a pair of black corduroy skinnies that make me feel like eating a single grain of rice and half a leaf of baby spinach for dinner, but one must suffer for fashion, I suppose. Afterwards, I always make up for it by changing into lounge pants and eating a hearty serving of chocolate chips straight out of the bag. This is what I like to call Fashion/Dessert Balance. It seems to be working well so far.

No comments: