Friday, May 28, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

What? You're saying it's not Tuesday? It's...Friday?

Oh.

Well.

Here's a photo of what I wore for OLM anyhow. Better late than never.

I think.

tuesday, may 25, 2010

As usual, you can click on the photo to be magically transported into my Flickr stream and read more about the outfit.

I'll confess to taking a shorter amount of time with Mary than usual; there are some days I simply have less patience for her than others. I've come to love her eccentricities, but it takes a certain amount of oomph to make it through an hour-long visit, and I simply didn't have it on Tuesday. What I had instead was a box of Little Debbie powdered sugar donuts and a smile. She kept talking to me even as I opened the door wide and walked out, and I'll admit I felt a little guilty that I couldn't stay, but you know what? There's always next Tuesday.

No comments: