Saturday, June 19, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary: Yes, It's Saturday Edition

I did see OLM on Tuesday. I did have my husband take a photo before I left. And then I did spend my morning trying to play it cool while I waited for a very important call. And then once I got that very important call, I was so busy spreading the news and getting all things little girl in order that I simply didn't manage to update here. I do hope you will forgive me. After all, I had good reason. And besides, isn't this cute dress worth waiting for? OLM certainly thinks so, and she'll point and speak very loudly to you if you disagree.

tuesday, june 15, 2010

And look at those shoes! They aren't so great for long walks, but oh, are they cute or what?

Still, nothing is so cute as the face I saw a week ago, that I look at every day now on my computer desktop or straight out of the envelope in my purse. We have a daughter. I couldn't be happier.

No comments: