Tuesday, June 01, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

I've decided I'm not a fan of my current Tuesday schedule. It makes me look a little lackluster lately.

See:

tuesday, june 1, 2010

I mean, it's fine and all, but it did not inspire any fashion model type compliments from Old Lady Mary. I may as well have just worn a paper sack.

The problem with Tuesday is that I feel like I am quite busy, yet not busy enough to skip cooking dinner and have a valid excuse. So then I "cook" dinner, and we end up eating this:

guacamole on toast:  it's what's for dinner

It's guacamole on toast. If we'd eaten it on chips, I would have felt a little guilty, but since it's on whole wheat, I feel like I've served a meal. That makes sense, right?

Your line, as usual, is, "Right!"

Onward to Wednesday...

No comments: