Wednesday, June 23, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

First, I must tell you something important: the cats have broken our contract. You know, the one that states that they may only vomit on Jarod's side of the bed? BROKEN. LIKE THE TEN COMMANDMENTS. Gross. So this will be short because guess who gets to go change the sheets and scrub a cat vomit spot off the feather bed*? NOT JAROD, THAT'S WHO. And not any of those cats who refuse to do their chores, either.

Ahem.

So.

I wore an outfit. Mary didn't even notice. I am, understandably, just heartbroken. Click on the photo to read my entire sob story.

tuesday, june 22, 2010

Next week I'm wearing sweats.

*This is decidedly better than cleaning up the vomited up lunch of a 2 1/2 year old who stuffed her mouth too full and spewed her entire lunch right back onto her plate. And shirt. And skirt. And chair she was sitting in. And floor. Which is to say that this happened to me recently, and I lived, so I can't complain much about dried out cat puke. I have a feeling that there's a lot of kid puke in my future anyway, so it's best to be fully broken in before little lady gets here.

No comments: