Tuesday, June 29, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

I am getting a little thick around the middle. I wish I could say that I don't care, but I do care. I miss working out most days of the week, and I miss how I feel both about my body (strong! capable!) and in general (more energy! endorphin goodness!) when I am able to work out more. So I say a big PFFFFT!!! to my schedule as of late and look forward to the day when I will not have two boxes containing an IKEA dresser in part of my workout space. (THURSDAY, so help me. I am painting the nursery THURSDAY and those boxes are getting moved in there on THURSDAY and all will be right in the dining room. THURSDAY. NO LATER.) (I am all-capping it for my own benefit so I won't get off schedule.) I also see my schedule opening up soon, just in time for me to head out of town. To a place where they feed me lots of good food. But where there is also a StairMaster in the basement. (I love the StairMaster. Really. Stop looking at me like that.)

In the meantime, I will try to do better at concealing my thicker middle.

tuesday, june 29, 2010

You know, like by buying Spanx. Heaven forbid I set down this bag of chocolate chips.

(Click on the pic for Old Lady Mary's reaction to the outfit.)

No comments: