Thursday, August 19, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

Is it silly that posting this week's photo was weighing on my mind so much that I couldn't sleep without getting it done? I also couldn't sleep without doing about twelve other things, thus the late (er, early?) hour. But this is it. The last task. Then it's just me and my cat-warmed pillow.*

I've worn this outfit before, but with different earrings. I'm running out of easy summer ensembles, and the brain space allotted to choosing outfits is terribly small these days. So here it is, the same dress and same shoes and same bracelet, with different earrings. Way to change it up, right? Can you even see those earrings? Click through to read details and to view it larger if you really want to get a gander at the cheapo danglies on my ears.

tuesday, august 17, 2010

I do love that dress.

I also love sleeping. And so, goodnight.

*I was noticing that our cats smell pretty good lately, and finally figured out that the aroma is similar to that of my conditioner. I don't know why I didn't figure that out before, as every single night I have to move a cat off the pillow to lie down, and usually wake up the next morning with a different cat curled up around my head. The remaining cat jumps to my shoulders after I shower to give my hair a little grooming, and so she, too, retains the smell of Say Yes to Carrots conditioner.

No comments: