Wednesday, September 01, 2010

This Tuesday with Old Lady Mary

Today I bring you the color of summer: YELLOW. Old Lady Mary has decreed it, and thus it must be so. Click on the photo for more details.

tuesday, august 31, 2010

I don't have many Tuesdays left before my trip, and Mary is convinced she'll never see me once I bring my little girl home. I told her that wild horses couldn't keep me away, and she said, "Huh?" (This is the same response I get when she asks who's at her door, and I reply, "The big bad wolf!") So then I just told her that I would still visit her every single week after I got back, and she only kind of believed me. I guess I'll have to prove it to her. In the meantime, I'm looking for someone to deliver groceries to her weekly while I am away. She does best if you can come on the same day and at roughly the same time each week. You do not have to attempt to dress like a fashion model, though you'll get more compliments if you do. It's up to you. I'll leave some funds to pay for what she needs and will reimburse for any additional amount spent. Basically, all it will cost you is time and patience. I know I say a lot of things about her that may not be considered complimentary, but I wouldn't go if I didn't also find her to be a delight. Please do email me if you've got an hour or so each week to give to Mary.

No comments: